Wealth Managers are concerned with long-term client relationships. The efforts of the wealth manager are devoted to helping the client achieve their life goals through the proper management of their financial resources. The identification of a client’s goals is central to wealth management. It is therefore a holistic and individually customized process, the success of which can be measured by the client meeting his/her life goals.
Overview of our services:
- Investments – Local and Offshore Unit Trusts (monthly and lump sums), Guaranteed income Plans, Guaranteed Growth Plans.
- Life insurance – we do not view this as an investment – it is very unlike that you will ever benefit from the proceeds of your own life policy. You could benefit from the dread-disease and disability cover attached to your life policy.
- Income replacement – if you are self-employed, Who will pay the bills if you are unable to work for an extended period? There are a number of excellent products available in the market.
- Retirement Planning » Retirement Annuities, Preservation Funds, Living Annuities.
- Medical cover and Short-term
We offer extensive advice in estate planning to limit the amount of estate duty to be paid from one’s estate and also to reduce any inconvenience to one’s executors and heirs.